- Q: Are your products 100% authentic, brand new with serial number intact?
- A: Yes, all our watches are guaranteed 100% authentic, Brand new and have original serial and / or case number numbers intact.
- Q: How can I tell if an item is in stock?
A: We keep large stock in our warehouse. Our website is continuously updated to reflect the products inventory. It is very rare that a watch availability is an error but it could happen, for example: when we sell a model wholesale in large quantity or two watches sold at the same time and only one is in stock. A sold out message will apprear when the item is temporarily is out of stock.
- Q: What is the shipping cut off time?
A: Our cut off time is 2pm PST. Many orders require manual fraud verification that might take 1-2 business days. Usually ships within 24-48 hours after payment and address verification has been performed following order placement. Please make sure your billing information matches and shipping address is listed as an alternate shipping address with what your credit card processor has on file.
- Q: What form of payments do you take?
A: On orders from USA, UK and CANADA you may pay with PayPal. Visa, Master card, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment through PayPal as well. We ship only to a confirm shipping address. Wire Transfers are accepted with pre authorization on large orders (subject to USA policies).
- Q: Can I participate in past promotions or us past coupons?
A: No, our distributors give us special pricing throughout the year for limited times or certain models. If you see a deal on our site, act quickly because the offer might end anytime.
- Q: What is your return policy?
A: We at WatchWarehouse.com are committed to your satisfaction and posted our 30 day return for refund or exchange (if available). Shipping charges are not refundable. All returned items must be brand new, unworn condition with all manufacturer documentation and packaging. Please read our return policy page.
- Q: Are you authorized dealer for the brands listed on WatchWarehouse.com?
A: WatchWarehouse.com is an authorized dealer for Seiko and Pulsar watches and is not an authorized dealer for all other brands. We provide only WatchWarehouse.com warranty in place of the manufacturer's warranty, except for Seiko and Pulsar watches which come with the manufacturer's warranty. Some of the original packaging may be modified to replace the manufacturer's warranty for brands which we are not authorized dealer. We promise fine quality and authenticity for each item.
We are not affiliated with any other manufacturer or company
- Q: Is your website secure?
A: Yes, we use state-of-the-art data encryption technology to protect your information. Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encrypt the information sent between your computer and our database. In addition, we use Internet fraud screening to protect credit card transactions. Orders payable through PayPal server are secured as well.
- Q: What are your hours of operation?
A: From 9am to 5pm PST, Monday through Friday. After hours, Saturday and Sunday Online orders only.
- Q: Do you have a showroom?
- A: No. We are an online company and in order to keep a large selection of products at our low prices, we choose not to operate a showroom.
- Q: If I'm having trouble with purchasing from the site, who do I contact?
A: Contact our customer service department via email Sales@WatchWarehouse.com or call 213.622.8200