All of WatchWarehouse.com products are
Brand new and authentic with box and manual
Serial and/or case numbers for all our watches and pens are intact
WatchWarehouse.com 2 YEAR WARRANTY
All watches sold by WatchWarehouse.com are guaranteed authentic with box and manual. We provide our own two year warranty that covers movements with symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time and/or not keeping proper time. Automatic movements are mechanical with over one hundred moving parts. Therefore are not as accurate as quartz. If your automatic watch is plus/minus few minutes per month then they are within the accuracy guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties.
The warranty excludes all “external damages” to the watch case, bracelet, strap, crown/stem, crystal/glass, finishes, scratches, gold plating, discoloring, power cell, loss, damage by "wear and tear", physical abuse, accidental, misused, water damage and/or usage not according to the specifications and / or instructions. Any alteration or repair performed by someone other then WatchWarehouse.com will null and void the warranty and we disclaim all liabilities. All shipping and handling costs are customer’s responsibility. This warranty is valid only when accompanied by a copy of our original invoice (no exceptions). A Return/Repair request for Authorization has to be obtained on our website prior to shipping and the watch should be sent via insured carrier.
We buy all of our products from authorized dealers, respected industry wholesalers and distributors, we have no pricing restrictions. In turn, we can pass on the huge savings to you. We are not authorized dealer for the brands we sell. We provide WatchWarehouse.com warranty in place of the manufacturer's warranty, except for Seiko and Pulsar watches which come with the manufacturer's warranty. Some of the original packaging may be modified to replace the manufacturer's warranty. We promise fine quality and authenticity for each item.
Click here for WATER RESISTANCE GUIDE
Our Mailing Address:
13636 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
We will not be liable under any circumstances for damages higher than the purchased price. Unless otherwise noted, all shipping and handling costs in connection with warranty service is the responsibility of the customer.
Our supplier use only genuine parts.
During the warranty period, all items covered by the warranty will be repaired Free of Charge.
- All repairs must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) filled on WatchWarehouse.com.
- The RMA# must be listed clearly on the returned packaging.
- Collect shipping will be refused.
- Enclose $20 for domestic or $49 for international to cover shipping and handling.
- For your protection, Use only carrier that provides tracking number. Insure your package for full value and request "an adult signature" in order to ensure the safe return to us so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
- Whenever shipping your watch across any international border, you must indicate "returning product to seller for repair only. Value for customs purposes only. No commercial value". You are responsible for all duties, taxes, freight or other fees associated with shipping your watch to our Service Center.
Warranty registers REPAIR FORM