*Restocking Fees May Apply
We here at Watch Warehouse offer a simple 30-day return policy that you can use to return any item if you are for any reason unsatisfied. We will always provide a fully-paid return label in the event of a defect or issue with your order, but we ask that you pay for your own shipping back if there is nothing wrong with the item.
Send your item back to us and include all original packaging and paperwork in the box just as it was received. Inside the box, be sure to include your original packing slip it came with that features your order information and write the word "RETURN" on the slip.
If you wish to exchange an item, write the word "EXCHANGE" along with the details of the item you wish to receive in its place.
If you no longer have the packing slip, include a piece of paper inside the box that includes your order number, name, reason for return, and best contact phone number in case we need to reach you.
Make sure to only use a carrier that provides a tracking number to send returns back to us, and we highly recommend getting insurance on the package for the value of the item(s)
Send returns to:
W Warehouse Returns
706 S Hill St. Suite 650
Los Angeles, CA
- All returned items must be returned in new, unworn and unused condition. If you are considering returning an item, make sure to keep it in the box until you've made your decision and avoid wearing it or using it. Watches get micro-scratches on the band very easily, and this will cause your return to be refused.
- We must receive all original packaging, paperwork, manuals, sleeves, tags, etc. just as it was sent to you in order for us to be able to issue a refund.
- If you received a gift with your purchase, the gift must be returned as well. If gifts are not returned, their full price will be deducted from the refund amount if your returned item makes your purchase no longer eligible for the gift.
- Returned merchandise for refund or exchange must be in its "brand new" condition. Serial numbers are to be matched in our records. Warranty cards must be left blank. Manuals and accessories must be returned in the same condition they were received.
- Collect-On-Delivery shipping will be refused
- Allow 3-5 business days from the date your item is received for your return to be processed.
Any signs of wear, removal of parts, or micro scratches on the product will cause the return to be refused.
If your item features a "Void if Removed" blue sticker, returns will be refused if this sticker has been removed.
*Restocking Fee Details
Any item that is over $4,000 in value will incur a 10% restocking fee if returned for refund. There is no restocking fee for items under $4,000 in value. In the rare case of a defective item being delivered or other issue with the item, contact Watch Warehouse within 72 hours of receiving the item to inform us of the concern and we can waive the restocking fee.
Items returned for exchange may be subject to a one-time-only exemption from these restocking fees. Buyer pays shipping costs.
For your protection, use only carriers that provide a tracking number. Get insurance for your package to ensure the safe return to us to make sure that you are completely covered if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Please do not drop off packages at the office as they will be refused.