WatchWarehouse.com Limited Warranty
Your Warranty will be automatically activated form the date of purchase
We buy all of our products from authorized dealers, respected industry wholesalers and distributors, we have no pricing restrictions. In turn, we can pass on the huge savings to you. We are not authorized dealers for the brands we sell. We provide WatchWarehouse.com warranty in place of the manufacturer's warranty. Some of the original packaging may be modified to replace the manufacturer's warranty. We are committed to providing the best service and sending the product in its finest quality and we guarantee authenticity for each item.
All watches sold by WatchWarehouse.com are guaranteed authentic with manufacturer's box and manual. All serial numbers are intact and able to be referenced. We provide our company's two-year limited warranty that covers movements of the watch. Watches that show abnormally gaining time, losing time and/or not keeping proper time are covered under this limited warranty.
We check our watches prior to shipping to ensure that we only send out a perfectly working watch. Even though all our watches are absolutely brand new, we still check their quality and functionality to guarantee customer satisfaction. Any discrepancies should be reported 24-48 hours upon receipt of the product.
This Warranty does NOT cover the following:
Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties.
- Fault or Defect and damages due to misuse, accidents or negligence.
- Fault or damages due to improper handling or usage of the customer/buyer is not covered ( crush or dents on the case or anywhere on the product, broken crystal, rip or tear or changes on the color or any alteration on the strap or bracelet, or any part of the product, alteration on movement or dismantling or unannounced/unauthorized repairs, exposure to chemicals etc.).
- Maintenance and cleaning and the normal wear and tear of the product, or the normal aging of the product.
- Water damage resulting from misuse due to the misapprehension of the watch' water resistance
- Any alteration or repair performed by someone other than WatchWarehouse.com will null and void the warranty and we disclaim all liabilities.
This warranty is valid only when accompanied by a copy of our original invoice (no exceptions). The watch should be sent via an insured carrier. All shipping and handling costs are customer’s responsibility.
Return & Repair Information
Our Mailing Address:
706 South Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If, for any reason, you would like to return or exchange an unused and unopened item, we will gladly accept it within 30 days of the purchase date. For Amazon and eBay orders, please fill out and sign the return form enclosed with your order. For orders made through our site, log into your account and follow the instructions. Visit this page for more information.
We strive to return your timepiece in the best possible condition in the least amount of time. Please expect a few weeks turnaround for standard warranty repair, and keep in mind that warranty service includes identification of problems, parts ordering and testing as well as the time it’ll take to ship the item. These procedures take time, especially as timing accuracy is the main concern.
We will not be liable under any circumstances for damages higher than the purchase price. Unless otherwise noted, all shipping and handling costs in connection with warranty service are the responsibility of the customer.
Our supplier uses only genuine parts. During the warranty period, all items covered by the warranty will be repaired free of charge.
Ensure these stipulations are followed for hassle-free repairs:
- The Order # must be listed clearly on the returned packaging and inside the box on a piece of paper.
- Collect shipping will be refused.
- Enclose $20 USD for domestic or $149 USD for international to cover shipping and handling.
- For your protection, use only carriers that provide a tracking number.
- Purchase insurance for your package for full value and request "an adult signature" in order to ensure the safe return to us so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
Whenever shipping your watch across any international border, you must label as such:
- "Returning product to seller for repair only".
- Value for customs purposes only: "No commercial value".
You are responsible for all duties, taxes, freight or other fees associated with shipping your watch to our Service Center.